Mittwoch, 18. November 2009

Workshop Working in Hand very successful

The workshop "Working in hand" with Oberbereiter Andreas Hausberger in Aubenhausen (GER), November 14, 2009 was very successful.


See:  website Aubenhausen


A 3-hours workshop "Working in Hand" with Oberbereiter Andreas Hausberger took place in the Aubenhausen-estate of the Werndl Family, near Munich.
About 100 interested people participated in this first event, organised in this way, and were thrilled.

A video impression





Original text:

Der Workshop "Die Arbeit an der Hand" war ein riesen Erfolg

Am Samstag den 14.11.2009 fand in Aubenhausen der ca. 3 stündige Workshop "Die Arbeit an der Hand" mit dem Oberbereiter der Wiener Hofreitschule Andreas Hausberger statt. Knapp 100 Interessierte nahmen an dem ersten Workshop dieser Art in Aubenhausen teil und waren begeistert. Egal ob Profi, Amateur oder Freizeitreiter, für jeden waren die Ausführungen von Andreas Hausberger aufschlussreich und interessant.


21 Kommentare:

  1. That looks very interesting. To bad I didn't know anything about it.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I did not know either and just found out. It would have been only 850km to Munich... no problem ;-) But... we can order that video!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Or ask Andreas to come to Holland again ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Thank you Atjan for the add! Indeed it was successful, though I had very very good horses and a great team to work with.
    Thanks to Benjamin and Jessica Werndl.
    The DVD is available.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. One day Jose and I will get him to North Wales... I hope ! How do we get hold of a dvd of the training session please Hausi?

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. That looks fab! Is the dvd only in German?

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I got Google to translate your link about the dvd for sale and it doesn't mention anything about an English version. Never mind.

    It did translate your name as "House Andreas Berger" at one point though, which I found amusing :-D

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Yesterday I received the DVD ! Did not have the opportunity to watch, but I am highly curious! ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. So did I, but I couldn't watch it to the end because it was damaged :-)

    AntwortenLöschen

  10. I have not received mine yet, I hope it is not damaged when I get it!

    Romy

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. At last we found the time to sit down, and watch the DVD (well partly...)

    Impressive, Andreas! Here the true representative of the SRS appears! ;-) Thank you so much!

    Atjan

    AntwortenLöschen

  12. Mein Gott Hausberger, du sind ein eindrucksvoller Lehrer!


    {{kisses}}
    Romy

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Seriously! I do not want to butter you up somehow, you know that! But your "Leidenschaft" really touched me. ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Isn't that what we all here have in common!

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. I'll butter Andreas up... his complete passion for gentle, classical training and his great ability as a communicator shines through on the DVD.. Well done my friend. I'm very proud of you. I know how hard it is to keep a group of people interested and after the first hour you become horse.. sorry, typo, hoarse ! .... Plus I think I just gesticulate too much !
    luv Kaz xx

    AntwortenLöschen