Dienstag, 20. April 2010

Maestoso Ravesta









At 7am on 2010/04/09 Maestoso Ravesta came into the world

„This year the girls are in the lead” says a surprised Stud Manager, Dr. Max Dobretsberger. A total of 36 foals are expected this year and up until 04/08, 12 fillies and only 2 colts have been born.

Over the years the genders have usually been split up evenly. The birth of this colt was therefore a wonderful surprise. The little Lipizzaner is the son of Ravesta, a mare brought to Piber from the Netherlands 2 years ago to strengthen the bloodline of the mare family Rava. His sire is Maestoso Basowizza, a stallion currently being trained at the Spanish Riding School by Chief Rider Andreas Hausberger to “Work on the Long Rein”. 

10 Kommentare:

  1. Oh, Welcome little boy!! Thank you Romy!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Awhh ! My Baso's baby boy. He is sweet isn't he. Baso is such a gentle soul, I hope Ravesta inherits that from him.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Okay, Romy, I love your postings and really would like to know you--can you email me at reiterhof@gmail.com?

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I saw Maestoso Ravesta right after he was born. He is definitely a star :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Oh you were over at Piber, how wonderful ! Andreas, you know how biased I am about Baso, I hope Ravesta turns out to be as intelligent, graceful and gentle an equine as his sire.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I am particularly proud of this youngster, as I found his mom, and took her to Piber ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I am very curious. I will see him next month ;-)
    I received some more pictures, and I must say that I like him too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. He is very sweet!! I like his father also a lot! What a beauty! Hope he get his looks!

    AntwortenLöschen