Donnerstag, 17. Juli 2008

Lessons in Vienna with SRS Riders

Hi All
 
My friend is planning to go for a long weekend in Vienna September/October time and while there she is hoping to  see the young horses being exercised, visit the National Stud and have one or two lessons on school masters with SRS riders. She believes that the head riders have their own establishments but has no idea how to find out their contact numbers or addresses. 
 
Does any one have any ideas please?
 
Many thanks.
 
Elaine

4 Kommentare:

  1. Contact Barbara Sommeracher. She is always very helpful. Kent Gilmore Eichendorf

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Minor clarification to my previous reply:   I wrote "Public transportation can take you from Vienna to within 2 miles or so of Piber"   I was trying to say that public transportation can get one to the village of Piber but that it drops passengers about 2 miles from Piber Federal Stud.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thank you so much Eichendorf and
    Cordova (sorry I don't know if I it is correct to call you by
    the names at the top of your posts).
     
    Is Barbara Sommeracher at the
    SRS?
     
    I have passed all the information
    on to my friend and she is most grateful for such comprehensive
    replies.
     
    Thank you for taking the time to
    reply.
     
    Best wishes
    Elaine  

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Yes, Mrs Sommersacher is the public relations officer. Her email is barbara.sommersacher@srs.at   Hope your friend enjoys her trip. Vienna is a wonderful city. My wife and I have spent many weeks there and still haven't seen quite everything!

    AntwortenLöschen